Sunday 14 April 2013

Hungry hiatus

April 14th.

It's happened again. I have run out of money. It seems to be a regular occurrence that I spend about a week each month scraping by, giving up all non-essential purchases such as beer, eating out, and deodorant, in order to make it through to pay day, but this month it's hit earlier than usual. Blame birthdays, blame bills, blame British Sea Power. As a result, I am going to have to forgo fastbreaking activities for the next couple of weeks (unless anyone fancies treating me?).

I shall be spending my weekends indoors, playing video games, arranging a stag do, and hopefully putting my writing energies elsewhere. On the off chance you've come across this independently of of my other blog, you can have a perusal of some general musings and creative meanderings at http://whiteplumsupermarket.blogspot.co.uk/. The last couple of entries are a link to the English Disco Lovers and a poem I made up in my head on the way to football one evening. On this evidence I definitely need to spend a bit more time with this one.






I will also try and avoid mixing up breakfast reviews and heavy nights out. The results are always hazy and do not result in acceptable contributions to the blogosphere. They do result in amusing photography sometimes, but that's not what I'm going for with this. Until the next one then, eat well.

No comments:

Post a Comment