Thursday 26 June 2014

Australia

What is it?

Steak and eggs!  (I used a vegetarian steak for this, obviously)

How was it?

Tasty, wholesome, filling. The veggie steak I had found was very good, carrying enough of a meaty, salty swagger to play the part. It was also thick and chewy, which contrasted with my poorly fried eggs. It was a compelling mixture, but one that lacked depth or finesse.

Overall thoughts:

This was enjoyable to eat, but was quite one dimensional. There was no sweetness to counterbalance what was on the plate and so I was left feeling more unhealthy than I normally would afterwards. I was surprised that there was enough moisture in the meal to mean that I didn’t need any condiments, so as a stand alone dish it was certainly eatable. For future consumption though it would need a little something else.

If it was an Australian footballer?


The meaty tackler that is Ryan McGowan.



No comments:

Post a Comment