Saturday 2 August 2014

Germany

Group G - GERMANY

What was it?

Cold cuts. All the cold cuts. I had some (vegetarian) ham, sausage, spiced sausage, cheddar, gouda and some very seeded bread. All cold. All cut.

How was it?

It was quite full-on. It felt like a battle to wade through, albeit a fun battle. It was pleasing to experiment eating the different meats with the different cheeses, and even though I could divide the ingredients into meats, cheeses, and bread, there was still enough of a variety on the dish to make it interesting.

Overall thoughts:

I should really have gone to town with this one and added in some vegetables to really broaden the range. This type of breakfast works best when multiple people are involved, as that makes it more practical to bring extra components in. It was pleasant and filling, ultimately, but I missed my vegetables. I realise that this is entirely my fault.


If it was a German footballer?

The meaty and carbohydrate-y Manuel Neuer.



No comments:

Post a Comment